2016 Tehachapi Christian Women’s “Better Together” Conference
- Conference Theme: Walk by Faith
- Speaker: Janet Ables
- Scripture: 2 Corinthians 5:7
- Date: Saturday, April 30, 2016
- Check in: starts at 9am – Conference: 9:30am – 2:30pm
- Lunch will be served – Please share special dietary needs when you register.
- No childcare this year.
- A multi-church event hosted at Country Oaks Baptist Church – 20915 Schout Road – Tehachapi, CA
Update: Country Oaks is sold out of tickets. Get on the waiting list.
Tickets were available at Country Oaks or with participating churches: Roots Fellowship, Christian Life Assembly, First Baptist, Shepherd of the Hills, Tehachapi Church of the Nazarene and Stallion Springs Church.
Ask your Women’s Ministry to get involved!
- Price per ticket: $20 – please make checks payable to “Women’s Ministries” – please present your ticket at the door.
No assigned seating. First come, first served – tables of 8 will be set up in the Worship Center. NO CHILDCARE AVAILABLE this year!
Comment on this post if you have additional questions. Thanks.
Download Conference Flyer.
We are happy to announce that Janet Ables will be our speaker for the 2016 Tehachapi Christian Women’s Conference on Saturday, April 30, 2016.
Engaging, transparent, and practical . . .
are three words often used to describe the teaching and speaking style of Janet Ables. Her in-depth knowledge of Scripture combined with her engaging story telling style keeps listeners on the edge of their seats. Her messages inspire women to grasp the truth that puts them on the path to true spiritual growth. Janet’s ability to weave together Scripture, personal stories, and spiritual insights makes her a popular retreat speaker. Throughout these weekends she touches the hearts of women of all ages with her transparency, warmth, and humor. Her passion is to teach women to know God more intimately and to follow Him more fully. In addition to teaching and speaking both locally as well as internationally, Janet has written four Bible studies for women:
- Deceived: destroying the lie that we are not enough
- Faith Refined: how God uses hard things to refine our faith
- To Know Him By Name: an in-depth study on the name of God
- Love Beyond Measure: an attempt to measure the immeasureable
She and her husband, Jay, are enjoying their partially empty nest but still love spending time with their kids, Ashley (22), Austin (20), and Addison (17).
Next team meeting is Saturday, February 6, 2016 at Christian Life Assembly – 920 W Valley Blvd, Tehachapi, CA 93561 – in their Café at 9:30am. We need to do some more planning on the April 30th Conference.
The next prayer meeting for the 2016 Conference will be Tuesday, February 16 at 4pm at Cathy Hensler’s house.
Comment on this post to receive more information about Tehachapi Christian Women’s Ministries.